No worries, you are NOT alone in this!
And just because TODAY, this quiz gave you this result it does not mean that in a few months you cannot get a TOTAL DIFFERENT one.
You are not a tree, you CAN MOVE. And on this page, you will get tips on how to do that right this second!
But before that here is what I know about you:
- You would like your life to be different but you feel limited by lack of time and/or lack of money.
- You believe that if only you had more money or more time, you could do all the things you want to do.
- You feel you cannot live your ideal life UNTIL your environment changes or until something happens, like winning the lottery or meeting Ellen DeGeneres and being gifted all 12 Day Of Giveaway Presents.
- You keep on waiting for other people to change, for your boss to increase your wage, for your family and friends to give you permission, for the government to change its laws…
- You are scared to dream big or to acknowledge your dreams because at the present time nothing seems to be changing and you do not want to be the crazy person who dreams big and failures to accomplish them.
…and this is OKAY.
Everything that you are going through RIGHT NOW is okay.
As I said above, you are not alone and even I have been in your shoes in the past. I know exactly how hopelessly it feels and how jealousy and envy can creep in because “it’s just not fair” for other people to have more, even though you try so hard and get nothing.
But I also know that those who accomplish their dreams and live HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY and FULFILLED lives cannot be victims at the same time.
You are either a victim and you live your life ruled by others OR you are a leader and you live your life the way you want it.
It’s a choice and…
It’s YOUR choice!
Right here, right now.
Are you ready to start changing YOUR LIFE instead of waiting for everyone else to change first?
Start NOW With These 3 Tips
- You need to acknowledge that everything in your life is being manifested by you, one way or another.
And since you have “this power“, you can turn around your whole life.
But first, acknowledge what is going on and accept it. Forgive others and forgive yourself.
It is what it is, you know you want something different and you are ready to do what needs to be done to get started.
- Do this exercise:
Write down your negative situation that you are in RIGHT NOW. Write all the details of your life that annoy you, that frustrate you, that make you feel anxious, scared or shamed. (you might cry, you might feel like shit and you might want to eat some chocolate – I get it and it’s okay – go have that piece of chocolate and finish this. You can DO THIS!)
After you are done with this, it’s time to REWRITE it, by changing some details. Take a new sheet of paper and go through everything that you have described already and write a positive situation . Write how YOU WOULD LIKE THINGS TO BE, not as they are. (this part should be fun! And even though you might not be able to believe that those things can actually come to life, for now just go with the flow and write them down.)
- Use this affirmation as your mantra:
Use this affirmation and repeat it as many times you can throughout the day – you can also print it out and hang it somewhere or put it on your desktop. The whole idea is to see it, think it and write it as many times possible, until it becomes your truth.
“I am the master of my own destiny.
I choose to be a winner. I choose to be happy, healthy, wealthy and fulfilled.
Things happen FOR me, not TO me.
I am blessed.
Everything is well in my world.”
$150 FREE GIFT